Here is Elder McMullan bearing his testimony in Chilean Spanish :) :
Serving a Mission in Chile, Antofagasta for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Serving in the Chile, Antofagasta Mission
Friday, December 26, 2014
Christmas Skype/ Testimony in Espanol
We had an AWESOME 40 min conversation with Elder McMullan yesterday! It made my day..., rather my year! (At least since Mother's day) It's comforting to know that this is the last Christmas without him with us! I asked him to bear his testimony in Spanish since I love to hear that Gringo of ours talk like a foreigner! I could understand a few things (VERY few) but for the most part, I haven't a clue what he said. It was BEAUTIFUL none-the-less!!!
Here is Elder McMullan bearing his testimony in Chilean Spanish :) :
Here is Elder McMullan bearing his testimony in Chilean Spanish :) :
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment