"Copiapo is dry, and um that’s about it. I think it’s as big as Arica, maybe smaller actually, but it’s getting SO HOT here!"
" I’m in a small branch of like 80ish members. The branch president is brand new. He’s cool."
"So technically, we aren't supposed to
play with kids or whatever, but this little kid makes me laugh so much! His name is Cristobol. I wanted to take a picture of him doing
something funny and when I took out the camera he attacked me! "
LOVE these pics! I'm sure one of the reason he loves this kid, is because he reminds him of his little brother, Aiden. Anyone who knows Aiden will see the similarities!
The little Chilean kids LOVE Elder McMullan!
This is his view from the front of his house.
This is the front of his house.
The downstairs.
No comments:
Post a Comment