Serving a Mission in Chile, Antofagasta for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Serving a Mission in Chile, Antofagasta for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Serving in the Chile, Antofagasta Mission

Monday, January 26, 2015

LONGEST TRANSFER POSSIBLE!!

As luck would have it, Pierce wrote this am as I was rushing the boys into the car for school.  His Companion completed his mission and went home to Peru.  Pierce was TRANSFERRED!  My Momma nerves are kicked into high gear.  I was sort of an emotional wreck this am as he told me he is being sent back to where he started his mission 18 months ago.  He was there for 6 LONG months.  The hardest part for me was also learning that his one and only companion that he had issues with, (and who seemed to changed the whole course of his mission)..., will be in his district.  WHAT THE WHAT?!!  FAITH FAITH FAITH FAITH!!!!

He's happy..., I think.., for the change.   He gets pretty restless.  He seems to have a great attitude about going back!  Needless to say, I'll be praying extra hard for him.

"Hey, so I’m getting transferred....to ARICA again!   25 hour bus ride..., 26 from Huasco..... AGAIN.  I think I deserve an award for that?"

"It was weird saying goodbye to Elder P, because we got along great even though, Oh my it required a lot of patience sometimes, but it was good!"

"My new comp is Elder J.   He’s a  GRINGO, full blooded, I imagine!  (first Gringo companion) He’s new- ish I guess.   I’ll be in the most north part of the mission, closest to Peru.   Huasco (where he was) is the farthest place away possible. LONGEST TRANSFER POSSIBLE. But it’ll be cool.., I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment