Serving a Mission in Chile, Antofagasta for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

Serving a Mission in Chile, Antofagasta for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
Serving in the Chile, Antofagasta Mission

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Sorry Elder McMullan...., you're getting a BLOG!

I asked Pierce before he left, if he wanted me to keep everyone updated.  He said "YES!"  I asked him if he would like to do a blog.   He said "NO."   Perhaps he thought he would have to be the one updating the blog...?  Oh well, sorry Elder McMullan..., you're getting your very own blog!

This is of course, easier and less intrusive than posting on Facebook.  I'm sure all my non LDS friends are a little tired of getting those billions of pics from Chile and a proud Mom moment every week.  Maybe not?  At least now, they will have the option!  I will only post a link on FB from now on.  You're welcome!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment